Monday, December 27, 2010

Dresses for my Ladies

Since I was a little girl I have always dreamed of that perfect wedding, now that I am planning my wedding I realized there is a lot to do and getting it to perfect may take a lot of work. One area I am very settle with is the bridesmaid dresses, I want my girls to be able to afford what they wear, and be able to wear it again, I would hate to see their dresses not be used again. I have lots of ideas to what I want but finding it is going to take some time. I am going for a simple black dress, knee length or a little higher with a pink silk ribbon around the high waist. I have also thought about doing multi colored, but I think I need to pick out who is in my wedding and how many I am having first. Here is a look at what I am thinking about for dress ideas:

























What do you think about my idea for bridesmaid dresses??

No comments:

Post a Comment