Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Put yourself in someone elses shoes

Deciding to have an outdoors wedding means you have to do things a little differently from the traditional inside wedding. I have been to a few outdoors weddings, of course each one different in their own unique way and noticed how some weddings have you dressed for the wedding, meaning wearing heels standing on grass or some fit to comfort and chose flats, or wedges. For me, I cant decide if I want to do heels or flats. The wedding will be outside and the ground may be sturdy or may sink through. I don't want my bridesmaids to be uncomfortable to whole time, or have someone ruin a pair of shoes, that is why I will "put myself in their shoes". I have an idea of what I want, so after I speak to the ladies I will up date my blog with the final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment